Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Odds n' Sods

Wanting to wrap up a few loose ends. I have decided to wait on the name changing business (Identity Theft) until I have a contract with a publisher. That way if they, the publisher, wants to try and fit Shannon J Faganello on a book cover then they can and more power to them.

I have a Facebook group page now under Shannon Mayer-- Author, my hope is to get a fair number of people joined up and use it as a "See you silly publishers, lots of people want to read my book." And then of course the publishers will give me a contract because of all the people just waiting on my book. Whether or not my theory is sound will be some time in proving, but it is fun to see all the comments from people who haven't yet been to the blog or the website.

On the Facebook page I have under "discussions" the first part of a new short story. I will also be adding the whole short story to my website in the next week. There is potential for another series with the characters. At least I think there is.

Still haven't heard back from the editor, but I think this is fairly normal from the research I have done.

Last but not least, I will be diving back into the sequel for The Chronicles of Sin: Gluttony. "Lust" is about 1/3 of the way completed, but I may have to pull it apart and rearrange some of the scenes. C'est la vie. Did I spell that right? Ah, you get the point. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet.... new stuff to read, i just finished my book and need some new stuff to read :)