Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Post to make you Giggle

This is a just for fun post, because life can get too dang serious and we need a good laugh once in a while, which of course is great for the stomach muscles. Be prepared, this should give you quite the workout! I’ll leave it to you to figure out which ones apply to the writing community. For those who aren’t writers I mean numbers 4, 6 & 14.

Bumper Stickers

1. Never do anything you wouldn’t want to explain to the paramedics

2. To err is human, to arr is pirate

3. I’ve got a God-given right to be an atheist

4. Even if the voices aren’t real, they’ve got some good ideas

5. I’m great in bed, I can sleep all night

6. Eliminate and abolish redundancy

7. I started with nothing and I still have most of it left

8. Help! I’ve farted and I can’t roll down my windows

9. Even though this is a stupid sticker, you’re still squinting to read it

10. My other bumper sticker is funny

11. If you can read this I’m not impressed. Most people can read.

12. My day is not complete until I’ve terrified a complete stranger

13. I’m only speeding cause I really have to poop (I actually bought this for my dad!)

14. My podcast beat up your blog

15. Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

5 comments:

Kate Avery Ellison said...

These made me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the laugh! :D

Mandy said...

Haha.I love number 11. Did your Dad use the one you bought him?

Shannon said...

My dad put his bumper sticker on his fridge, cause that's how we do classy in our family;p

J E Fritz said...

Ha! Great! I do squint to read them...